The no-code execution feature for quantum solvers
Running quick experiments to test quantum solvers or algorithms is very with the QCentroid Quantum-as-a-Service platform and its no-code execution feature.
Let’s imagine you have two portfolio optimizers and you want to choose one of them to decide which assets to add to an investment portfolio.
With QCentroid’s Platform no-code execution feature it is as easy as three clicks:
1. Go to your Problems list and select the Portfolio optimization problem.
2. Scroll down to the Execute problem section.
3. Paste the input data with your covariance matrices, assets prices and your budget.
4. Select or unselect the different solvers you want to execute.
5. Click the Execute button.
And that’s it!
A new execution job has started and the solvers you selected are now running. Go to your Jobs section to se it.
When all te solvers have finished, you will see the job status as Finished and the results will be available.
Click on the job to access the results:
Here, detailed information about each execution is shown, and benchmarking charts that compare each solver regarding execution time and cost charged.
With this example, we have seen how easy it is to execute quantum algorithms using the no-code feature of QCentroid Quantum-as-a-Service Platform.